Nonmembers Apply for a booth for Festival Acadiens et Creoles
Submission of this application constitutes your agreement to abide by the Standards and Rules set forth by the Louisiana Crafts Guild.
Only handcrafted items accepted by the Standards Committee may be sold during the event. Artisan will not hold liable the Louisiana Crafts Guild for any damages or theft that may occur during this event. The above stated fees are tentative and subject to change.
- Supply 10x10 WHITE tent with proper weights and anchors.
- Display and sell only work handcrafted by the applicant artisan during festival hours.
- Help maintain a professional environment in which the public will be welcomed and encouraged to visit.
- Wi-fi is provided for your credit card sales.
- Provide protection for tents/merchandise in the case of inclement weather.
- Each artisan is responsible for taxes and payments to state and local government for taxes collected. All tax forms will be in your welcome packet.
- No more than 2 exhibitors per booth.
- If the artist has never participated in an LCG event before, they must submit 5 photos of their work to be juried by the Standard's Committee.
- No refunds will be given after July 1, 2017.
- Deadline to apply for a booth is July 1, 2017.